doctor who, amy/11 with slight amy/rory, 2k+, T
What happened in those five minutes. (LJ link)
Someone very very very lovely recced me some Amy/Eleven fics and she has impeccable taste so.
“lonely hearts club” (pt 1/1)
As the clock begins to strike twelve, he dreams of red hair. Post-Ponds. 906 words. warning: written (mostly) in lowercase.
for jo and whoever
these are all nc-17 so enter if you dare to sexy
the trouble with stars - with plot. it’s cute and in character which is great.
when dreams do show thee me - the dreams mentioned in amy’s choice. aka, almost canon.
rules - actual porn.
minor technical details - not porn but they have a threeway with the tardis. not even idris, the actual ship.
Ratings: M (Mature! Occasionally very mature - like, as in sex), T (for Teens), and K (all ages)
- in the courts of either/or by voleuse - Rated: T
Armless griefs mount lewd and headless doubts.
- do my back? by fringedweller - Rated: M
He promised her the beach, damn it, and he was going to deliver.
- five historical events Amy kissed the Doctor during (and one non-event she got shagged during) by misscam - Rated: T
If you asked the Doctor (and you have, as you are reading this), he never initiated anything, never took any action that might lead to a predictable reaction, never sought companions and always just stumbled across them. Accidental. Always. Every time. All their fault.
- we are all made of stars by austen - Rated: M
The Doctor knows the stars. Amy Pond, however, is a different story entirely.
- kiss-o-gram by loveslashangst - Rated: M
The Doctor didn’t know he’d ordered a Kiss-O-Gram…
- minor technical details by entangled_now - Rated: T
“Please tell me we’re not currently engaged in a three-way with your ship.”
- an object in motion by entangled_now - Rated: K
Amy muses on the amazing and the mundane.
- jump by saywheeeee - Rated: K
Living with this man is the strangest thing Amy has ever done.
- gaudiloquent by melignomon - Rated: K
The Doctor speaks to her on a scramble; but the Doctor himself is a scramble, his eyes and hands are a scramble, and the message he’s broadcasting in all directions is one she already knows.
- neonic fishnetties by brokenheartedshipper - Rated: T
Amy’s PMSing. The Doctor must deal.
- perilous seas in faery lands forlorn by saywheeeee - Rated: K
Sometimes he looks at her from across the ruins and smiles.
- aeipathy by melignomon - Rated: K
Aeipathy - a continued passion; an unyielding disease. The Doctor tries everything.
- essomenic by melignomon - Rated: K
Essomenic: “showing things as they will be in the future.” Amy is tossed haphazardly through time; the Doctor is cryptic and unhelpful. To be fair, so is Amy.
- holding on by peonyinblue - Rated: M
It was all dreadfully familiar. The fear. The running. The confusion and trust in his companion’s eyes. The cold metal of the fob watch clutched between his fingers.
- open ears & open eyes by lizzie83hp - Rated: K+
Amelia Pond is a young woman working in London. She questions how interesting her life truly is when a man joins her for coffee one evening, and she realizes that all you need to do to change your life is to open your ears, eyes and heart. AU
- happiness by nostalgia_lj - Rated: M
John Smith’s life is great and he’s very happy with it. Right?
- the truth complex by celticvampriss - Rated: T
The Doctor, Amy, and Rory are trapped, what else is new? There’s a chemical in the air forcing them to tell the truth and act on their inner fantasies and urges. What could go wrong?
- tweed jackets and short skirts by malana - Rated: K
A collection of drabbles and ficlets involving Amy Pond and The Eleventh Doctor. Ranging from friendship to romance.
- asking for it by loveslashangst - Rated: M!
Eleven, Note To Self: “Never say ‘no’ to Amy Pond unless you want her to call your bluff.”
- what she asked for by loveslashangst - Rated: M!!
Amy’s Note To Self: “Never tempt the Doctor with naughty outfits unless you’re ready for the shag of a lifetime.” Sequel to “Asking For It”